I am Dr. Sanjana Shah, an Endodontist and General Dentist, and have been following SOIL stories and testimonies for a while now.
Today, I experienced not just my first cosmic meditation, but probably my first proper meditation ever!
Having heard much through Avinash, I started the process with a lot of expectations!
These are my general notes about the process:
1. I felt a profound sense of calmness and tranquility that carried on even after the meditation was complete.
2. My nana, Mr. Linesh Sheth, explained the psychology of this form of meditation which helped me imagine and transport myself to the universe and cosmos.
3. I usually find it very difficult to stop my mind from wandering but after a few moments, thoughts were focused only on my breaths and the cosmos.
4. My session of 2 breaths went on for 30 mins and I didn't realise when the time passed by. I entered a zone, where all thoughts were lost and I was at ease with my self.
5. Cosmic meditation focuses on detachment and being content with what one has. It means being one with the universe and not expecting anything from God.
6. I am going to continue practising this meditation.
A big thank you to SOIL for introducing me to this form of meditation.Name : Dr. Sanjana Shah
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org